Before you apply
Before applying to our Master's in Nursing Education program, we encourage you to contact 'Chelle Filippelli, Admissions Coordinator, at 812-855-7121 or by email: email@example.com.
'Chelle will provide you with general information about the program and the application process. If you would like to speak directly with the graduate nursing advisor, 'Chelle can schedule an appointment for you.
To be eligible for our Master's in Nursing Education program, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree with a major in nursing from a Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA), Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CNE), or Accreditation Committee for Education in Nursing (ACEN) accredited program
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A current, unencumbered RN license issued by any of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, or the four U.S. territories: American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Computer and high-speed internet access
- Completed an undergraduate statistics course from a four-year university with a grade of B- (80%) or better. If you haven’t met this requirement, please contact ‘Chelle Filippelli: 812-855-7121 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: the GRE is not required for admission.
- For additional information on international admissions, please contact ‘Chelle Filippelli at 812-855-7121 or by email: email@example.com.
- Students will be admitted to the program once each year, in the fall.
- Completed applications (including all supplemental materials) for fall admission will be accepted until July 20 every year
- You will be notified within 4–5 weeks of our receiving your completed application if you have been accepted into the program.
To complete the application process, you will also need to provide three professional references, the supplemental questionnaire and essay questions (we will send you the materials you need to complete these items), your resume, your RN license, and official transcripts.
Official transcripts of all college and university coursework must be sent electronically directly from the schools. Please ask for them to be sent to 'Chelle Filippelli, Admissions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Transcripts sent by the student or scanned copies will not be accepted.
Then, complete the electronic IU Bloomington graduate application:APPLY NOW to the MSN in Nursing Education Program
Note: While the application is mobile-friendly, it is lengthy when completed on a phone. We encourage you to complete the application on a desktop or laptop computer.