To be eligible for our RN to BSN Degree Completion Option, you must:
- Be admitted to Indiana University as a degree-seeking student
- Hold a nursing diploma or an ASN from a school accredited by the Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA) or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Have a current, unrestricted RN license in the state where you plan to complete your clinical requirements
- Achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in your ASN degree courses and included on the transcripts you provide
- Comply with immunization requirements. You will need proof of immunization or titers for the following: Adult Tdap, Rubella, Rubeola, Mumps, TB, Varicella, Hepititis B, and flu shot.
- Provide proof of CPR and licensure.
- Proof of current CPR certification: This must be be either American Red Cross Professional Rescuer certification or American Heart Association Health Care Provider certification.
- Undergo a national criminal background check