Costs of our program will depend upon whether you are enrolled full-time or part-time, or live in Indiana or out-of-state. However, we offer a generous financial aid package designed to make the program affordable for our students, including a schlarship to help pay for the program. A separate scholarship application form is not required. Contact Debbie Hrisomalos
- An estimated scholarship package for an in-state student ranges from $2,600 - $6,000.
- An estimated scholarship package for an out-of-state student ranges from $22,600 - $36,000.
- Over $700,000 in nursing scholarships are awarded annually to undergraduate and graduate nursing students at the IU School of Nursing. Nursing students submit a single application once a year to be considered for all applicable scholarships.
- Students may also be eligible for federal financial aid or loans to pay the program's costs. Students should contact the Office of Financial Assistance at Student Central (812-855-6500) to discuss their personal financial plan for the RN to BSN Degree Completion Option.
- Many employers offer tuition reimbursement for programs designed to enhance your job skills. Contact your employer's HR office for details.